RMA Request Form
||1142 S. Diamond Bar Blvd, #230, Diamond Bar, CA 91765
You can also download and complete RMA Request Form (MS Word 159kb) and submit to Logisys Computer RMA Department.
The RMA Number you have been assigned from Logisys Computer are for inspection purpose only.
You will receive credit or replacement only under the condition that the merchandise was purchased from Logisys Computer and under the Logisys Computer warranty period.
All merchandise received by Logisys Computer will be inspected and tested.
All the returns will be processed contingent upon the test result.
Note: Any merchandise without proof of purchase or serial numbers that do not match Logisys Computer's database will be returned to the customer.
Condition of Sales and RMA Policy
CPU and Memory Products
- Products shipped by Logisys Computer come with a limited one-year warranty. Logisys Computer warrants these products to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one year from the date of shipment. Any Logisys product that fails will be repaired, replaced with an equivalent or better component or a credit will be issued at our option. Logisys Computer makes no warranty as to the merchantability, fitness or application of the products.
- The DOA period is 7 days from date of invoice. Items returned for DOA must be in original package with all accessories and supporting documentation.
- All claims for shortage or shipment errors and physical damage must be made within 3 days upon receipt of the merchandise. Recipient must report to freight carrier immediately when damaged boxes are received. Risk of loss passes to purchaser upon shipment of product from Logisys Computer's facility.Warranty will be voided if warranty label is removed or damaged.
- Customer must contact Logisys Computer for a Return Merchandise Authorization number to return any item. All returns must include a copy of the packing slip as "Proof of Purchase" which includes the serial number of the item.
- Items returned for refund must be in the original package with all accessories, all supporting documentation and in resellable condition. Improper packaging may void the warranty.
- Logisys Computer may, at its sole discretion, exchange products or portions of a product. Any exchange will be made in accordance with Logisys Computer's exchange policies in effect on the date of the exchange.
- A minimum restocking fee of 15% will be charged on All Goods Returned for Credit. No requests for refunds are accepted after 7 days. ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS ARE ACCEPTED FOR SPECIAL ORDERS.
- All credit, refund, exchange and fees will be assessed at the discretion of the Logisys Computer once the items are received and inspected. Do not apply the balance of your subsequent order(s); it will result in a credit hold.
- A $25.00 fee will be charged for all returned checks.
- In the event of a dispute, the venue for litigation will be in Los Angeles County, California.
- Limitation of Liability. Any liability for consequential and incidental damages is expressly disclaimed. Logisys Computer's liability in all events is limited to, and shall not exceed, the purchase price paid.
- In the event of default, the prevailing party in the legal action is entitled to recover attorney fees and court costs incurred in litigation of this matter.
- Motherboards. In most instances, we encourage you to send motherboards directly back to manufacturer to expedite processing. For motherboards that cannot be shipped directly to the manufacturer, the following apply: There are no returns for credit. After we identify the problem, a replacement will be supplied.
- Refurbished items. The item is sold 'as is' and there is no warranty unless otherwise stated in the invoice.
CCFL & LED light Products
- No credit for CPU and Memory Products. Replacement only.
- CPU, bulk pack or OEM: DOA period is 15 days. Warranty period is 90 days.
- CPU, retail pack: DOA period is 15 days. Afterwards direct your RMA to manufacturer.
- Memory, major brand. There are no returns for credit. Warranty is 3 years.
- Memory, OEM memory. There are no returns for credit. Warranty is 1 year.
- Sales persons are not authorized or trained to handle RMA matters.
- Any order or shipping discrepancies must be reported on the same day of receipt of products.
- Any physical damage to returned products voids the warranty.
- Customer must contact Logisys Computer for a Return Merchandise Authorization number to return any item. All returns must include a copy of the packing slip as "Proof of Purchase".
All CCFL and LED lights have its life span. Warranty service is provided by the manufacturer and the warranty period is 60 days.